santa's world

Hi, my name is Santanu Vasant. I'm a currently a student at Brunel University, this is my space to chart my day-to-day activities.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Summer Rain....

The summer rain drops from the heavens to earth, when will it end, I wish the summer sun would show its face....

In the meantime, I'm at work, busy with moving offices and creating logos for the new website for my department. We are also moving offices, this with the website changes is making the whole department feel very stressed!! :( !

Lots of projects and deadlines. My company, (which is a joint venture with my University friends, isn't going well, I shall have to see if I still want to do this company thing, as it is stressful after a hard day's work in the Office!)

So things are moving along at work. At home, I'm doing some DIY - painting my hallway...

...and still the rains beats down on this island of ours...washing away memories of the summer sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home