santa's world

Hi, my name is Santanu Vasant. I'm a currently a student at Brunel University, this is my space to chart my day-to-day activities.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

In my world....

Sorry I haven't bloggered for a while, why? Been very busy. This full-time job lark is more difficult than I thought. I used to spend hours doing nothing, now I'm always busy doing something. Time is precious now than ever before, which is good. I get up at 6.30am every day and get out of the house at 7.30am or so.

The Work Placement is going well, I was talked into doing a photo shoot yesterday, which was a laugh (we had to lie down with our heads touching and "smile for the camera" ! ) I'm also doing some acting (really small part) tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, should be fun! I get to wear what I want for the day! Yeay! :)

Wow, just viewed the blog, it's been a week! Wow, doesn't time fly, when you having fun! (Well I've been busy, honest I have)

Other developments are that I'm re-designing my .com site with lots of PHP add-ons etc and a Guestbook as well. See how that goes. Also have a lot of Decorating and Gardening to do... so much to do, so little time to do it...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home